1.13.2011

twelve things.

1. grapefruit and blood oranges.  they are my favorite afternoon pick-up.
2. my office chair, aka yoga ball.  who'd-a-thought bouncing all day would be so much fun.
3. robbie, the newest addition to our home.
4. kashi u.  it's one of my favorite breakfast cereals these days.
5. this adorable engagement video- love it!

6. urban outfitters boyfriend flannel shirt. i could wear it every day.
7. tandem bikes.  all this snow makes me wish i could ride one.
8. these posters.  if only they made one for san diego or syracuse. sigh.
9. mini books.  & i just ordered a ton of pics from snapfish...can't till they arrive.
10. a cute, new hairstyle.  i'll be trying this, this weekend.
11. still can't get enough of this song.  but it makes me miss a. terribly.

12. a good cause.  a really good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment