4.17.2012

'glamping girlfriends.

i spent this last weekend on a spontaneous girls retreat.  a dear friend of mine is going through some man-troubles and requested a remote get-away with lots of hikes, wine and laughter to help clear her head.  always happy to oblige (and be spontaneous), i eagerly signed up.

it was so nice to get away and just be.  between all the traveling and the mounds of stress from work and life- i needed this little trip.  i needed to not only be there with her to help her mash out the details, but i also needed to be there for myself & for my own reasons.  i'd love to say the weekend helped me to get out of my head- but if anything, i really used the time for reflection and the opportunity to ask my own questions.  which as it turns out, was exactly what i needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment