1.20.2011

a birthday to celebrate.

P7210382
today is my mama's birthday.  mom, you are one of my very favorite people and one of the loveliest women i know.  i feel so honored to be your daughter.  & while i wish i could be there to dance, celebrate and eat chocolate cherry cake with you, just remember- i will be thinking of you- all day.  you know, even if we weren't related, i'd want to be your friend.  

thank you for inspiring me to constantly think out of the box and strive for greatness.  for loving me always- and encouraging me to embrace the person i am- not change into the person everyone else thinks i should become.  for standing beside me when i made bad decisions and celebrating all the great ones.  for being awesome and fun and amazing.  i want to be just like you when i grow up.

we love you mom.  happy day & happy birthday.

I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.  ~Terri Guillemets

No comments:

Post a Comment