9.04.2012

this september.

this month, i'm keeping things pretty simple.  right now my priority is to drink up every minute we have left in beautiful syracuse.  yesterday marked one month until we hit the road for The Great American Road Trip, and i'm not going to lie...when i stated this fact out loud, i had to hold back tears.

i've said it once, and i'll say it again- i love it here.  but good things are waiting for us west of the mississippi.  & i know the anticipation of pulling the band aid is the most difficult part.  so instead of moping around until the day we leave, my plan is it live each day knowing time is an infinite thing and continue to make memories, surround myself with all my favorite new yorkers, enjoy our last cny fall and take care of myself in the meantime.

with all the changes we have ahead of us, keeping everything else simple is the only way we're going to stay sane.  so here we go.  september, i know there's only good things to come.

1 comment:

  1. You made me cry...heres to the next month of squeezing you both every second I can!

    ReplyDelete